Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

V-Wars

Ian Somerhalder
In all of my excitement about the new prequel to Game of Thrones, I almost missed the notice from Ian Somerhalder (yes, I follow him on Twitter), about the release of his new series, "V-Wars". 

From the comics by Jonathan Maberry and Alan Robinson comes V-Wars, where vampirism is caused by a millennia-old virus. The virus affects individuals differently based on their personalities and cultures. The only sad part about this new series is that Ian doesn't play a vampire.  Instead, he plays Dr. Luther Swann, a human doctor trying to understand the disease in order to cure his best friend.

I  have been waiting patiently to see Ian in a new series, no matter what the venue!!!  'V-Wars' can be streamed on Netflix starting December 5, 2019. I already have it marked on my calendar!!!

Cheers! 🍷

Current Mood: 😎

Credits:
Photo courtesy of Warner-Media