Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Autumn's Dark Angel

Autumn's Dark Angel
Beautiful angel by Anne Stokes! I paired it with a wonderful scrap kit that I have used many times, its one of my favorites.

What is a black winged or dark angel?  I am of the opinion that dark winged angels are just like every other angel, a creature from heaven with pureness of heart.  Black wings may just symbolize they are the angels of protection, justice, vengeance, death and sorrow.  I don't find them evil, as I believe they keep the universe balanced. Consider them the angels of free will, who can also be rebellious at times, but only in the best interests of humanity.

However. I am quite certain that many people would disagree. An angel with black wings could actually be a different creature altogether. A demon. A disgraced angel. Or, they could be a representation of the occult. I will leave it at that, as I am not a theologian. I'm just a person who doesn't think you should call something that is evil...an angel. 😮

Having a lazy Saturday...hubby had to have gum surgery last Thursday, and he is recuperating nicely.  However, I don't get much done around the house when he's home. This doesn't bode well for when he retires next year.  I guess I will have to make some adjustments of my own, since I am finally on a schedule with household chores and needs.  (That alone took some time to getting used to, since I was always working even from home!)  I hope when he retires, I will get used to having him around all the time.

I have to laugh because everyone has been telling me, "wait until he retires, that's the biggest adjustment in life  you will have to make".  I always thought when he retired, we would be busy traveling, not adjusting to each other's presence in the same house.  Ummm...I may need a bigger house! 😂

Cheers! 🍷

Current Mood: 😂

Credits:
Tube: "Angel Rose Saskia" by ©Anne Stokes
Scrap Kit: "Autumn Solitude" by Pink Paradox Productions
Mask: Mask_Viv_0038 by Vivienne's Paintbox