Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2019

The Witch's House

The Witch's House

This is my last tag for the Halloween season.  I didn't realize I had made so many tags in the month of October! My muse was working overtime it appears.  Well, we shall see what my imagination comes up with going forward.  Right now I am working on a new blog skin...hopefully, I can finish it today and post it later tonight.

I am so excited about two television series, one will be released December 20th and the other sometime in 2020.

"The Witcher" hits Netflix next month...I have been waiting for this series for a long time...based on the series of books published by a Polish author back in the 80's.  I don't even think the books are available anymore...probably out of print.  I haven't checked Amazon, so don't take my word as written in stone. So many fantasy books are unavailable from just 10 years ago!

The second announcement that brought my heart beating fast was the prequel to "Game of Thrones", "House of the Dragon" coming to HBO! As you know, I love dragons and this prequel takes place 300 years before the original series, and focuses on the rise of the House of Targaryen! So yes...I am very excited about this series

Cheers! 🍷

Current Mood: 😊

Credits:
Tube: "Alizi4" by ©DiLara_Elegance 
Scrap Kit: Miz Poison by Mizteequees
Mask: Miz_Mask_47 by Mizteequees