Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Steamy Notions

Steamy Notions
Another steampunk beauty, purchased recently...just love the look! I paired her with a scrap kit by Tiny Turtle Designs called "Steampunk Days". 

Went to see my PCP today as a follow up on a follow up back in August. I am doing well, my bp was 140/82, much better than it has been over the last year.  I have to get a mammogram done and two more doctor visits to go in December and I am free until March 2020.

This year I added two new doctors to my calendar, a cardiologist and a urologist. So now I think I have quite a number of body parts covered...LOL! Heart, kidneys, stomach/throat, boobs and eyes...and...oh yes I almost forgot my dentist.  Let's see what other health problems are going to crop up in 2020! I remember when my family doctor took care of  just about everything, even surgery. Just love this new medical game as I get older...juggling doctor appointments. 😜

Cheers! 🍷

Current Mood:  😜

Credits:
Tube: "Steampunk 30" by ©Verymany
Scrap Kit: Steampunk Days by Tiny Turtle Designs
Mask: Miz_Mask_152 by Mizteeques