Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Time Lapse

Time Lapse

Took a little break...no worries...back at the canvas and playing with the paints once more. I really love steampunk and am working on several pieces. I finally finished the one above...it was a bit of a challenge. I treated myself and purchased two more tubes from my favorite artist so I could create more! 😍

Days are cooler and I am enjoying this weather. Reminds me of New York in the early fall...cool days and chilly nights.  This is the time of year when you can actually smell roasted chestnuts in the air. Too many memories to sort them all out, but this is a wonderful time of the year to visit New York, before the cold settles in.

My dog Hannah is having a harder time getting up these last few days. There are times when she takes off running, chasing kid/rabbits and winds up almost crawling later on in the day.  I don't know how much more I can take watching her daily deterioration. I thank the Lord for the days that we have been given to spend with her and always hope for just a few more.  💔


Current Mood: 😟

Credits:
Tube: "Steampunk_23" by ©Verymany
Scrap Kit: "Like Clockwork" by Mizteeques Digital Designs
Mask: Stamp2 by Minja's Designs