Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2019

A Taste of Winter

A Taste of Winter
A cute start for the winter season! I pulled an old scrap kit out of my hat and played with colors.  I am quite pleased with the results. I am finishing up on my blog theme for Christmas.  A little behind, I know, but I am making progress...life of course, is unpredictable. 

Weather feels like winter here in San Manuel, what happened to fall? I suddenly had to pull my jacket out of the closet this week. All the rain brought the temperatures down in the evening and early morning. The days seem to be flying by so quickly! Almost time to decorate for Christmas!

I am missing my Hannah and not ready to commit to getting another dog. I realize the new dog won't replace her, as every dog is unique in their own special way. I just feel empty inside whenever the subject is brought up. Oh believe me...I love dogs, so it's not like I haven't been peeking at puppies on breeder's pages. I have even settled on a few breeds that I like more than others. Let's face it...they are all adorable puppies, no matter what breed they are! But...I haven't been touched yet in my heart to commit. I keep seeing my Hannah's beautiful eyes. 

Oh..almost forgot...I have been called to jury duty at one of the justice courts...not sure I am thrilled about that experience to be, but yeah...should keep me occupied for a time.  But first!! Thanksgiving...🦃

Current Mood: 😔

Credits:
Scrap Kit: "Tina's Winter" by Pink Paradox Production
Mask: Miz_MaskXMS by Mizteeques