Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Steamin Along

We made it to May!! Hope everyone is healthy and doing well. We are hanging in there...hopefully we will be able to get out more as Arizona slowly opens up. Not planning on anything important or anywhere in particular...just nice to know we can move about a bit more easily. 

My main thing right now is getting to PetSmart to get some new toys, chews and treats for my new puppy! I need a new bed and of course, some food (waiting to hear from the breeder on that) and collars, both flea/tick and pretty leather ones.  I am more than likely to go with a harness...worry about straining a new puppy's neck.  The collar is for taking cute pictures! I know we can purchase online, but I love shopping for dog/cat stuff in the store.  I do use the online and home delivery for repeat orders. I will admit to being a crazy....lol.

This is hubby's last week of work...Friday it's finally over for him. He is a bit apprehensive about retiring at this time. Who knew a pandemic was going to hit?  I told him it will take time to adjust to not working.  Took me awhile...now I have to adjust to him being home.  I am hopeful it will all work out.

One nice thing about his retiring...I get my laptop back. I miss creating tags when the urge hits me.

Stay safe! Cheers! 🍷

Credits:
Tube: "Steampunk_32" by ©Verymany
Scrap Kit: "Steam Fantasy" by Bella Caribeña
Mask: Mask_311 by Mizteeques Digital Designs
Background Tutorial by Vivienne's Paintbox