Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

More Puppy Pictures!


 

 



Latest puppy pictures!! Which one is your favorite?  I want them all! 🤣😂  Seriously, they are all adorable and anyone of them would be welcome in my home.  They are growing so fast...weight is between 5 to 7 lbs...with the males of course being the bulkier pups.  One of the pups (Green Girl) has already lifted her ears...at such a young age! Normally, German Shepherds take between 2 mo to 7 mo to lift their ears.  Hannah lifted hers at 4 mo. The breeder still has not picked her female pup, so I am still waiting to see which female pups will be left.  

Beautiful day here, a bit breezy.  It is my day off from walking, doing chores will take the place of the mile I manage to do.  Still don't feel well enough to push myself further.  Everything in time!

I hope you enjoy the puppy pics! Cheers! 🍷