Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Captured With Love


So after a few days of resting my knees, I managed to start walking around again...a little painful, so I do take my time.  The problem? I only manage a half mile, but I do admit its better than just sitting. The nasty scrapes are healing nicely.😊

While I was "sitting around" I did manage to create a few tags. The above tag was made following a  tutorial. This tutorial provided something new to learn. If you take a close look at the mirrored frames, you will see a textured blind effect.  Now I know how to do it using PSP9. Thanks Viv! 

I am so excited!!!  Tomorrow I am going to the breeder's home to select and bring home my new puppy.  We have been preparing all week for the arrival of our newest member of the family. Now we are wondering how our cat "Skittles" is going to react to his new house mate. My girls are asking us to take a video of Skittles being introduced to the puppy. This task has been assigned to hubby. Let's hope he remembers how to use his phone to record. Better yet, let's hope he remembers to do it!  In my opinion, I don't think Skittles will be upset. He's a pretty laid back fella who has been missing the furry companions he lost.  Crossing fingers though, after all...he is a cat.   

I still haven't named my puppy. I like to have the puppy settle in, get comfy and relax so I can see what their personality is like before naming them. Sometimes a name will come to mind that's totally different than the one's I selected in advance. Here is my first list of names...Elsa, Emma, Freya,  Heidi, Gypsy, Roxie, Sascha and Stella.  Never fear..just in case none of those fit, there is a second list!😎

Hopefully, pictures will be posted tomorrow on Facebook. I think its going to be a long, but totally fun filled day. The puppy and I will undoubtedly be exhausted... 🐾.

Cheers! 🍷

Credits:
Scrap Kit: Passionate by Karmalized Scraps
Mask: Mask 347 & Mask 321 by Mizteeques