Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sierra



Talk about Freaky Fridays!  On Friday I had a painting fall on my head while I was vacuuming the living area.  Just literally fell off the wall and slammed into the left side of my head. I now have a bump. Ugh!  

Not to be undone...but Thursday wasn't so great either.  On Thursday night I slipped and slid off the porch, scraping the back of my foot. 

Does this mean I am accident prone?

Uh...wait...the worst was Saturday afternoon. While coming back from picking up the mail, my ankle gave out, making me lose balance and slam down to my knees.  On the cement stairway, leading to the front door..and getting a nasty scrape, along with joint pain that brought tears to my eyes.  Luckily, no broken bones.  

Guess I am not concentrating on what I am doing. I need to focus more more and stop moving around like I am a 30 year old.  Really feeling all the bruises today.  

By this time next week I will have a new member of the family! I am very excited!! This morning the breeder sent the last pictures of the female puppies.  It's going to be hard to decide when I actually get to meet them. I know I have some idea which one I would like, but in reality, it may turn out differently as I see them all in action. 

Taking it easy today...going to watch High Town on Starz and maybe a movie.  I did watch Joker last night...very dark psychological drama. Quite intense...I can see how it won Best Picture. 

Cheers! 🍷

Credits:
Scrap Kit: "Fall Tempest" by Tiny Turtle Designs