Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sweet Dreams

Well, another week has passed...we are still hiding out in our house, hubby and me.  I am drifting in and out of Facebook...just can't be bothered with all the political nonsense these days.  I do spend a lot of time in Twitter.  I am going to start curtailing that as well.  Working on some tags, to spend the excess time on my hands...oh and walking again...OK, so its going in circles in my backyard, but what the hell...its fresh air and I get to walk off all my frustrations!

Hubby and I spent most of the week filling out his retirement papers and enrollment forms for supplemental insurance.  Crazy how much time it took...I am beginning to know how it feels to be old.  I keep re-reading and nothing makes sense. We had to put in several calls to HR to figure out what we are supposed to be completing.  It's all done online and ugh! The instructions are not "user friendly".  We managed to finish by Friday...all we need to do now is wait for confirmations and the insurance ID cards. Ummm...welllllll...I think. I am sure they will let us know if we missed something important. Have I ever mentioned that my hubby is technically challenged? He is...I keep rescuing him out of silly computer loops, like making his desktop go sideways. 😏

Puppy pictures arrived....they are three weeks old and I am already in love with them all.  I know I have to settle on one, but they are all so adorable!

Love the face on this yellow girl!! 💛
 This green girl looks like a huggable teddy bear!💚
 OMG! This pink girl is adorable!!! 💗
Admit to being partial to this little purple girl...💜💜💜
This little red girl is beautiful, has markings like Hannah!! 💓

See my dilemma?  I love them all! They will change as they get older...such an amazing time watching them grow...even if its just from photos.  This is all the excitement I have right now...reading the breeder's updates and gazing at their pictures. Yup...I have puppy fever!

Enjoy!! Cheers!!! 🍷

Credits:
Tube: "Sweet Dreams" by ©Alex Prihodko
Scrap Kit: "Angelica" by Tiny Turtle Designs