Wednesday, May 29, 2019

You're Poison

You're Poison

It has been a very busy Memorial weekend!

My daughter and I attended Phoenix Fan Fusion at the Phoenix Convention Center!  I was amazed at all the exhibitors! I really enjoyed myself wandering around and watching the costumed attendees, trying to guess who (or what!) they were! (I kept asking my daughter...lol!)   Remember...this was my first time! I came home with a few goodies....a "Fire and Blood" shot glass, a "Fire and Blood" t shirt, 2 dragon figurines and a 40th anniversary edition of  the book "Outlander"....which was signed by the author during a meet and greet!  It was truly a wonderful experience!!  Another highlight of the outing? I spent quality time with my daughter...we laughed and explored the convention center together. 

After coming home, the holiday was spent with family, bbq, potato salad and chocolate cake! Yesterday, my daughter and I went to see "Aladdin" and I must say, I enjoyed the movie much more than I thought I would. Will Smith was a perfect genie!!

I felt I had taken a mini-vacation from the everyday humdrum. True I only traveled to Phoenix, but it really was a nice break for me, mentally and physically.  I walked over 2 miles every day and I didn't count one calorie!! 😎

I am still deciding on what I am going to do later this summer about traveling. Perhaps a little stay at a Tucson resort? Still on the fence about several options. 

Cheers! 🍷

Credits:
Tube:  41-1 "A Pact Into The Unknown" by ©Enys Guerrero
Scrap Kit: "Poison" by Mizteeques
Mask: Mask_Viv_0039