Thursday, May 9, 2019

Like Clockwork



Like Clockwork

A beautiful punk tube from Chris Patel!  I paired her with Mizteeques scrap kit, "Like Clockwork" which is free to use! Sometimes steam punk appeals to me, especially when I feel time is marching on so fast, blink and it will be Christmas.

My family took me out to an early Mother's Day dinner last evening! I love when my girls can join my husband and I. It makes for a much more enjoyable night out together.  With schedules clashing, weekends are just not available for family outings.  It was a wonderful dinner and I hope my family enjoyed it as much as I did!! Thank you!

The only thing that bothered me yesterday was passing another stone. Sooo...I was a bit uncomfortable with the lingering sting and of course, when I passed the stone at 2 am, I couldn't go back to sleep. I was pretty tired. After doubling the dose of the medication and drinking so much water I also felt pretty waterlogged. I was looking forward to the family dinner and didn't want to spoil the evening, so I kept the news from everyone. Ah well, hopefully all this flushing is working, as today I feel pretty good and so far no after effects.

Taking Hannah to get her hair done tomorrow!  This month she turns 11, quite appropriate she gets a total grooming day!  I try not to think about how old she is getting, just love that I am home to enjoy spending time with my buddy.  She's my fiercest defender and loving companion. ❤

How many people still enjoy Facebook? I have to admit, the latest changes are driving me crazy. What's with those comical reactions?  Most posts are being censored, can never see the photo or article (although that might be a good change).  I can't seem to see the people I follow as much as I do group or videos across my timeline.  I figure if you are separating groups into special category which includes a button, then take them off my timeline!! I actually asked Facebook to configure my settings so I could read my friend's posts. Well golly gee...they now show up....several days later. 😐 Just wondering how many other people are not happy campers or am I just getting to be a grouchy old lady?

Credits:
Tube: Steampunk12 by ©Chris Patel
Scrap Kit: "Like Clockwork" by Mizteeques
Mask: Miz_Mask_198 by Mizteeques