Friday, May 3, 2019

Lavender Bliss

Lavender Bliss

Gorgeous tube, as always, by Verymany! I paired it up with the matching kit by Kizzed by Kelz, "Evangeline", named after the tube itself. I followed a wonderful tutorial by Dragonfly, loving the background she created, wanting to re-create it myself. There were slight differences which I made to enhance the artwork.

Unbelievable negative reactions concerning Episode 3 from Game of Thrones Season 8 from the media and fans. Wow! I was happy with the ending, as long as it was a Stark who delivered the death blow to the Night King.  I am so tired of hearing that it should have been Jon..ummmm...maybe it will happen in the books, who knows. I also stopped listening to the complaints about how long Martin is taking in finishing the books as well.

So I am taken up with this new book I am reading, "The Passage" by Justin Cronin. I really love the plot...and have been reading whenever I get a chance.  Ok, so I am typing right now instead of reading, but hey, everyone takes a break now and then.  I am half way through and that's about right for my normal reading speed if the book is good....take it from me...its veryyyyyyy good! I am a little upset with myself as I didn't buy the second book...I will have to order it when I reach the 3/4 mark.

I finally got hubby to agree to see "End Game"...so excited! I am the only Marvel fan in my family, so getting anyone to go to the movies with me to see a Marvel movie is like pulling teeth. I don't blame them, its just not their thing. If he didn't agree to go with me, I would've gone on my own eventually. I just don't like going alone. Hopefully, we will go tomorrow and grab lunch afterwards.

Feeling so much better these last few days...I hope this drink the doctor prescribed helps to keep it that way. Always willing to try anything that will supposedly prevent infections. Crosses fingers!

Credits:
Tube: "Evangeline" by ©Verymany
Scrap Kit: Evangeline by Kizzed by Kelz
Mask:  Mask102 and Mask 20 by Kopona