Sunday, May 19, 2019

Fire & Blood

Fire and Blood

Good afternoon all my sweet summer children!  It's the final episode of Game of Thrones! I am sure all of you are waiting in suspense, pacing, chewing your lower lip and wondering who will finally sit the Iron Throne.  Will it be a Wolf or a Dragon? Maybe a Stag or a Raven?  I have been wondering myself as well, and I am afraid the spoilers will be correct once more. For enjoyments sake, I won't mention those spoilers! Let's just hope they are wrong! I am cheering for the Dragon!  OMG! Y'all gotta stop laughing!  🐲😃

I seriously thought I had defeated my kidney infection and was relatively symptom free when I saw my doctor. Of course, I was wrong once again.  The last few days I have been resting, due to a persistent infection and some other problems detected with the cystoscope I had done on Thursday. The antibiotic given to me by urgent care did help, but it should have been prescribed for far longer than 5 days. I will admit to being uncomfortable for about 24 hours after the simple procedure, despite the medication given to thwart that effect.  So here I am, drinking 40 ounces of water a day and back on antibiotic therapy, this time for 90 days. I asked..."Is this a humdinger of an infection?"....to which my doctor replied..."yup!"

The weather has been surprisingly cool for Arizona at this time of the year. It's almost Memorial Day and we have had very few blistering hot days, two that I can recall.  Perhaps this will be a cooler, wetter summer?  Just hope the monsoons are not as terrible as last year's.  I nearly lost my fence! I don't think it will stand against another fierce storm with huge chunks of hail, severe lightning and blustery winds.

 Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon and enjoy the show!! 😎