Sunday, October 27, 2019

Midnight Collusion

Midnight Collusion

Almost everything happens at midnight. Ever notice the time when the ghouls and phantoms appear? Yup...its always around midnight.  Sometimes we watch the clock and prepare ourselves for the witching hour. Ever been truly scared? 

As a child I always dreaded the chiming of the clock at midnight. My grandmother would tell me it is the time when the devil walks the earth, hunting for bad souls.  Did I say my prayers? Was I a good girl that day...and hopefully...if I survived the devil's breath against my flushed cheek, would I be a good girl tomorrow?

I still ask myself those questions before I fall off to sleep, but at least I don't fear the midnight hour anymore. I just fear the answers to the questions I ask myself.

Cheers! 🍷

Current Mood: 😉

Credits:
Tube: "Dark Angel" by ©Verymany
Tube: "Black Wolf" by ©Verymany
Scrap Kit: "For All Eternity" by Dees'Sign Depot
Mask: 4HWMask2 by Fecnikek