Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Hallowine Evening

Hallowine Evening
In this tag I used the lovely tube, Dreaminess by Verymany.  I matched her up with a fantastic scrap kit by Dees'Sign Depot, called "I'm So Hollow".  This scrap kit has become a favorite of mine, I return to it again and again, there are so many great elements and clusters to use!

Counting down the days to Halloween and savoring my glass of wine in the evenings.  I know I am not supposed to indulge too much, so I limit myself to one glass, 4 oz...which I make sure is exactly that amount by measuring each drop!

The days are getting cooler, the nights are lovely...quite chilly...which feels great. My garden mums are coming up nice, starting to open with dazzling colors of yellow, orange and red.  My lantana is flowering and spreading...beautiful purple, yellow and orange blooms. I just love this time of year. Funny, I thought my carnations were gone, but they came back and blossoming with beautiful red and white buds.

I am still keeping up with politics, but its exhausting. I watch for a few hours, then immediately switch to reading, working on tags...or just chilling with a cold drink.  I do want to get back to writing, but the "muse" hasn't hit me. 😕

An update on my dog Hannah...she is progressively getting worse, but manages to get around. At times I hold my breath watching to see if she is going to get up...like this morning.  She didn't get up to go out like she normally does every morning. I had to give her some "encouragement".  Once on her wobbly feet, she managed nicely throughout the rest of this day.  My heart weeps for her...💔

Current Mood: 😞

Credits:
Tube: "Dreaminess" by ©Verymany
Scrap Kit: I'm So Hollow by Dees'Sign Depot
Mask: Mask_Viv_0045 by Vivienne's Paintbox