Friday, October 18, 2019

Honing the Craft

Honing the Craft
Getting into the Halloween spirit?  I am...and here is a tag to prove it! Lovely witch by Vadis, matched with a wonderful scrap kit by Tiny Turtle Designs.  I like TTD's kits, so many elements are available and the colors are absolutely beautiful.

Still recovering from my trip back east. Pretty tired and trying to get my strength back by resting and taking it easy the past few days. What a better way to spend my time than creating tags! Sometimes I feel more like 96 than 66...lmao! Felt good enough to go into Catalina and do some food shopping this morning though, so I am getting better.  Hopefully, with hubby's help, will get to decorating the house for Halloween. It's getting closer!!!

Cheers! 🍷

Current Mood: 😄

Credits:
Tube: "Witches Rings" by ©Vadis
Scrap Kit: Purple Midnight by Tiny Turtle Designs
Mask: 20-20 Mask & Mask 4hwmask2 by Fecnik