Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Kiyohime

Kiyohime

Finally home from a wonderful visit to Arlington, Virginia.  We spent most of the time visiting friends and family. We went to Fort Myer Army Base, stopping by to pay respects at Arlington National Cemetery. We also took a day trip to the quaint city of Luray, Virginia, which included a tour of the Shenandoah Valley. The rest of the time we wandered around Pentagon City, home of  course, to Crystal City Shopping Mall. Good news!!!! I finished all my Christmas shopping!! Yay me!!

I am totally exhausted, but happy to be home. I am not sure how I feel about possibly living in Virginia...maybe part time? I missed the warmth of Tucson's sun...it was rather chilly in Arlington. Right now the days are beautiful and sunny, high around 70 during the day, dipping into the low 50's in the evenings. It's the winter I am worried about. Snow and I don't get along. 😀

Cheers! 🍷

Current Mood: 😎

Credits:
Tube: "Kiyohime" by ©Enys Guerrero
Scrap Kit: "The Invitation" by Gothic Inspirations
Mask: Mask_Viv_0038 by Vivienne's Paintbox