Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Another gothic tube by Enys Guerrero, Harley Quinn! I paired her with a scrap kit by Chaos Priestess called Sweet Nightmare.  I liked the look of the tag so much, I copied it onto a textured canvas.  Love the look!!

I am heading to Virginia for the next few days. Looking forward to the fall colors that make the state so beautiful this time of the year. We are planning a trip into the Blue Ridge mountain area which I enjoyed visiting several years ago, the farms, quaint towns...almost like stepping back a hundred years. Those mountains are one of the things I do love about Virginia, they are absolutely breathtaking!

I do not plan to visit our wackadoodle President and his cohorts in the Senate/House...I might get arrested for protesting...😮.  In all seriousness, I am hoping to find some time to visit the National Gallery of Art, the have a great exhibition on 14th century art...yeah, I am an avid art lover.  I am not sure if we will have time to go into DC, as my aunt has quite a bit planned in the few days we will be there. Busy...busy...busy...I might have to have a week to recuperate when I return home!

Cheers! 🍷

Current Mood: 😎

Credits:
Tube: "Harley Quinn" by ©Enys Guerrero
Scrap Kit: Sweet Nightmare by Chaos Priestess
Mask: 4HWMask2 by Fecnikek and NaeMask2 by Nae