Saturday, July 13, 2019

Gaia

Gaia

Had so much fun creating this tag!  Barbara Jensen's tube is an exclusive, called Spring Fever. She is currently available at Creative Design Outlet. I followed a tutorial by Vivienne's Paintbox to create the butterfly effect. I am very pleased with how this picture came out.

Having a beautiful thunderstorm over us right now. 🌧  The welcome rain is a nice relief from the hot temperatures the last few days! I love this time of the year, as long as the storms are not violent and downright scary.

Jackie, hubby and I went to lunch at Red Lobster today.  It was quite relaxing to get out. Since it was a late lunch, I do not have to worry about making dinner. Yay for me!!  Currently working on another tag, my muse was on vacation for quite awhile and is finally making a comeback. This should keep me busy for the rest of the afternoon and early evening.

Have a relaxing weekend!

Cheers! 🍷

Current Mood: 🙂

Credits:
Tube: Spring Fever by ©Barbara Jensen
Scrap Kit:  Fairy Dust Dreams by Pink Paradox Productions
Mask: Mask_Viv_57 by Vivienne's Paintbox
Butterfly Tutorial: Vivienne's Paintbox