Thursday, July 30, 2020

Summer Morning


 


Just love this...very proud of how the whole picture came out.  Amazing how you can create such beautiful pictures with a simple scrap kit and a tube.  

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe.  It's been quiet in my house...the dog provides all the excitement and sometimes tries everyone's patience.  She is growing fast, but her mind is still in puppyland. She seems to enjoy taunting my husband...the one with the least amount of patience...lol.  He was always at work when we had all the other puppies in our home, so this is his first time being around 24/7 with an active pup.  He is always swearing Heidi will give him a heart attack...geez.  

Oh well, she will grow up in mind before you know it  I am listening to her snore while I work on another picture.  At this time I also enjoy a glass of wine...cheers! 🍷

Credits:
Scrap Kit: "Summer Morning" by DSD
Mask: RD_731  by Rachel's Designs