Monday, February 3, 2020

Loving Steam



Just love steampunk and this tube was a gift from Barbara Jensen! Perfect fit for the wonderful background. One thing is nice about steampunk, just throw everything up there and it all works great.

Feeling so overwhelmed with everything. I get easily tired and frustrated, so it doesn't help. I am tired of being tired I guess and keep pushing myself. I stare and something that needs to be done and get mad because I can't do it by myself.  Hoping this passes quickly cause berating myself is getting old.

Going to try to lose myself in creating some pieces of artwork. That usually helps get me out of my gloom and doom mood.

Current Mood: 😞

Credits:
Tube: "Venus" by ©Barbara Jensen
Scrap Kit: "Loving Steam" by Bella Caribena
Mask: Mask_Vivienne_0064 by Vivienne's Paintbox
Background Tutorial by Vivienne's Paintbox