Thursday, January 30, 2020

Hot Cocoa Day

I found a picture I never posted! I'm getting forgetful in my old age. Anyway, I thought we were getting snow one day and created this picture. Of course, we didn't even get rain. Weather has been rather unreliable this winter. It has been cold...that's for sure!

Still recovering, I get tired easily which I guess is expected. Sleeping late into the morning and heck, don't really want to get up..haha! I do tho, still have things to do and sometimes places to go. I haven't been moving as much as I should and hopefully, with the warmer weather coming, can go back to walking again.

My hubby is planning on retiring in May of this year. We are not setting up any plans for the near future, since the best laid ones always seem to go astray.

The only thing I am looking forward to is getting a new puppy. I reserved a puppy from a local breeder and was just informed the mating will take place next week. I will then wait for confirmation of a litter being born sometime in April. Saying prayers for a large litter of healthy puppies and for at least enough females for me to pick one. Crossing fingers too!

I can drink wine again....so...cheers! 🍷

Current Mood: 😎

Credits:
Tube: "Christmas is Coming" by ©Stella Felice
Scrap Kit: "Crimson Snow" by Jackie's Jewels (No Longer Available)
Mask:DD_NWM3 by Dangerously Delicious Designs