Pages

Friday, January 3, 2020

Frosty Winter

Time is already moving fast...into the third day of the new year. I haven't been working on my tags as much as I would like as I have lost my muse. Please be patient with me as I cultivate its return. Working with cluster frames and tutorials usually brings it back, sometimes in a rush. 😎

My hubby is going to be on sabbatical for the next two weeks. He says it will be a trial run of when he retires sometime in April/May 2020. We don't have any plans to go anywhere special during his sabbatical. In fact, we haven't discussed any vacation or travel plans for the rest of the year after he retires. And so starts another year of wanting to travel, to do something...but then feel guilty of spending the money. With us both retired, I hate to put us in a bind. I still haven't repaid the credit card for the trip we took to Virginia last year...not that it's a huge amount, but eh, I just hate owing money. 

I wonder how much our lifestyle is going to have to change this year. Ah well....that's life.

Cheers!! 🍷 

Current Mood: 😎

Credits:
Scrap Kit: Frosty Winter by et Designs