Friday, August 30, 2019

Just Breathe...

Just Breathe
"Don't start worrying about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Just relax and enjoy today. " 

I don't know how many times I have said that to myself.  It is my mantra.  Obviously, it's not working.  Nevertheless, I continue to try to convince myself that everything is going to be okay.


An update on Hannah....she is slowly deteriorating as the weakness in her back legs is getting more pronounced. Her gait is now a sway of the hips which slam into doors or furniture, causing stumbling and often falling, especially when she is excited about something; like the arrival of a package when the UPS man rings the doorbell or receiving her favorite treat.  She always dances in a circle whenever those treats are pulled out of the bag....she still tries to do her dance, but often falls as her back legs collapse.  Still, she's happy and so far, seems more comfortable dealing with her leg issues than I am. I feel terribly sad for my faithful buddy.  


I went to see a cardiologist about my own health issues and now I am scheduled for an echo, lab tests and a mobile telemetry device.  The device must be part of my life for two weeks.  This should prove to be an interesting adventure.  I am working on keeping my outlook positive and hope they find nothing serious.  The results should prove enlightening and hopefully will provide resolution. 


Here's to a wonderful Labor Day weekend everyone! Cheers! 🍷


Current Mood: 😟