Friday, August 16, 2019

Champagne in Paris

Champagne in Paris
Another one of my recent inspirations using a beautiful tube from Alex Prihodko and Mizteeques's free to use scrap kit. Am I happy with the results? You bet I am!! 

Paris is one of the places I always wanted to visit.  Not so sure I'll ever get to make the trip, but I can always dream about it.  As I get older and more health issues keep popping up, international traveling seems to be slipping from my grasp. Aside from my health, the world seems in such turmoil today. I don't want to fly somewhere across the sea and possibly run into serious problems.

I wish we had that teleporter available today...you know the one I'm talking about? I believe it was in the Star Trek movies/shows...a machine that would convert a person or object into energy, beam it to a destination and reconvert it into "you"! Just hope your atoms arrange themselves correctly or ooopppsss!  Remember "Beam me up Scotty?"

Imagine going to Paris in a matter of minutes! Eating dinner near the Champs-Elysees, my choice would be at Chez Andre. How about taking a wonderful walk along the River Seine, maybe enjoying a glass of wine or two before returning home? A wonderful evening spent in romantic Paris!  Hmmmm….I wonder how much the travel cost would be? 😉Ah well, something else to dream about.

Cheers! 🍷

Current Mood: 😊

Credit:
Tube: "Glass of Champagne" by ©Alex Prihodko
FTU Scrap Kit: "Champagne in Paris" by Mizteeques
Mask: RR_MaskSet62_Mask 4 by Rachel's Designs