Saturday, January 14, 2017

My Pretty Valentine

Such a beautiful cluster with so many luscious colors! This cluster frame was created by Crispified Basima from a PTU Scrap Kit by Tiny Turtle Designs called "Pretty Spring".  I gave the frame my own touch by adding elements and paper from a scrap kit by Bella Caribena called "Cute and Sexy".
This scrap kit can be found at Bella Caribena's website. You can find "Pretty Spring" here








The final finish was not to crop to the tag, but to leave it fully stretched to canvas. Canvas size 700 x 700, resolution 96, transparency checked, added a drop shadow of 2, 2, 75, 2.00 for definition. For the title, I used a Marguerite font, adding my copyright.  Finally, I used Xero filter "Porcelain" and sharpened the results. 

Overall, I think the results are lovely...