Friday, January 13, 2017

Love My Teddy

This was a fun cluster to create! The beautiful woman dragging her teddy is a tube by Barbara Jensen called "My Teddy" and can be purchased directly on her website. The frame was FTU and I found it on a blogger's website many years ago. Unfortunately, my bad...I totally forgot to write down the person who created it. There are so many lovely frames that I have found that have no credit attached to them. I know they were FTU, but I always feel the person who created them should receive the applause.  I dressed up the frame using a Scrap Kit from Jackie's Jewels, "Serenity Park".  This kit is no longer available for purchase. 😞


I loved the paper from this kit, but needed to use a mask by "Crispified Basima" on a white background to bring out the color of the paper,  You can get the mask here.  Canvas size 700 x700, 72 resolution.  Xero filter "Porcelain" to brighten the colors. Finally used a high pass sharpen to add more definition to the overall tag.