Monday, January 2, 2017

Frosty Winter

First tag of 2017! Its freezing here in San Manuel, so I thought this frame would be appropriate to represent the color of the day....BLUE! This beautiful woman with the brightest blue eyes made me smile.  I love this tube by Very Many, "Blue Lollipop". She looks a bit chilly in her blue sweater and white furry boots. The inner framed tube  is at 65% Opacity with Inner Glow applied.

Blue Lollipop 

This is a FTU Cluster Frame, "Frosty Wnter" but I can't remember where I got it from and there were no credits attached to the frame. If anyway recognize's it, please let me know the creator so I can give credit. I added a blue oval textured shape to the frame and a paper from a Free Scrap Kit from Carita Creationz called "Winter Kisses". You can obtain it on her website.


Canvas size 700 x 700
96 Resolution
Transparency Checked
Xero Filter "Porcelein"