Thursday, March 19, 2020

Violet Delights


Stuck at home and playing with paints. I call this Violet Delights...but I was actually thinking about "these violent delights have violent ends". Guilty of watching "Westworld" of course.  Although the phrase is used quite a bit in the show, its actually taken from a William Shakespeare play, "Romeo and Juliet".

Worried about getting groceries to last through weeks of confinement?  I am too...actually, more scared for our way of life. Normal is gone...it's chaos instead. I usually do a two week shopping list and try to make it last. With the price of food going up every day since last summer, I really can't afford to spend a huge amount of cash.  Now it's going to be hard just to find food.  I will miss my shopping trips and breakfast out with my oldest. I fear cabin fever will be setting in soon.

Right now we are doing alright here in this dusty little town....

Let us pray. 🙏

Credits:
Tube: Steampunk_8 by ©Verymany
Scrap Kit: Steamy Violet by Tiny Turtle Designs
Mask: Mask_Viv_0043 by Vivienne's Paintbox