Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

The Color Purple

The Color Purple
Designed by ©A Touch of Lacie
All Rights Reserved
PTU Tube "Companion" by ©Anna Marine
PTU Scrap Kit "Dead of Night" by Gothic Inspirations
FTU "TBT_Mask1" by Tonya

Lovely fairy sitting in a small glen under the moonlight. The tube is by Anna Marine, who can be found at Creative Designs Outlet. The scrap kit is one of my favorites from Gothic Inspirations.  They have so many kits that I love! I have collected quite a number of them, which makes it so hard to choose when I start a canvas! Quite a bit of time was spent with this creation and just love how it turned out. 

Last storm that rolled through our town brought my fence down. Amid stress and frustration dealing with fence contractors, I decided with the fence down, it would be a good time to have my back yard totally cleaned up. My carport was exploding with piles of junk and old broken appliances. Everything would go, which included chopping down desert brooms that had grown out of control and a honeysuckle bush in badly need of a trimming. To my surprise, the people I always call out to do heavy yard work and cleanup, asked if I would like my fence fixed too!!! 😄  Thank God for sending their help our way. The fence is back up! My yard is clean and now I can move forward with my plans to mark off spots for planting in the fall. 

On another note, good news!!! My blood glucose finally went down!! It has been steadily rising over the last six months.  All the walking and watching my diet has made a big difference. 😎