Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Summer Lights

Summer Lights
Designed by ©A Touch of Lacie
All Rights Reserved
PTU Tube "Fairylights" by ©Nocturne
PTU Scrap Kit "A Fairy's Garden" by Gothic Inspirations
FTU RD_Mask695 by Rachel's Designs


Love this tube by Nocturne and found a kit with lots of fabulous elements and colors to match up a fairy scene.  I used a canvas textured background for a different look.  Reminds me of a painting. 

Storms wrecked havoc with my fence. Now I am trying to get contractors to come out and give me a quote for insurance.  I am getting very frustrated and aggravated.  I feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman...She had the money to spend but no one wants to sell her a dress...in my case, come out to San Manuel to tell me how much money they want to do the work. UGH! 😞