Thursday, October 22, 2020

Lycan Whispers


 “We are the epitome of impossible. Shapeshifters! Brought to life by an arrogant spirit under the light of a blood moon.”― K.V. Wilson, Spiritborne


Nine days to Halloween! Weather is cooling down and I hear Mother Nature may be blessing us with a few drops of rain! That is so refreshing to hear after all these days of heat and drought.  Tomorrow  I plan on getting some flowers at Home Depot. Over the weekend I will hopefully be doing some serious gardening. I just hope the heat stays away to give those plants some time to root. 🤞 

Debate night! Wonder what our wackadoodle president is going to do? I know for certain he will be lying...so, won't bother watching. I will watch the summary commentary after its over instead. That man just gets my blood pressure up and he is not worth having a stroke over.  So....enjoy the evening!

Cheers! 🍷

Credits:
Scrap Kit: "Whispers" by MoonshineDezinez