Saturday, December 8, 2018

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree


It's time for parties and celebrations! 🎶

I thought it would be fun to create a festive tag using a gorgeous dancing tube called "Dance" by VeryMany, which can be purchased here.  Isn't she adorable? I remember creating dance avatars long ago for Palace. I would have loved to have had my hands on this tube back then.  The scrap kit I used is called "Winter Party" and is perfect for all types of holiday party themes.  The kit is by Pink Paradox Productions and can be bought on her website. Animations were free to use and by Simone. Unfortunately, they are no longer available.

The cool weather makes everyone more energetic...I used to love getting out to do some shopping or just meet up with friends for lunch and a drink or two.  Many moons ago, when I worked in New York City,  I would enjoy walking down to Herald Square and gazing at store decorations. Often I would grab a pretzel or chestnuts off a street vendor and just wander through Macy's getting ideas for Christmas gifts.  There was no online shopping in the old ages!! 😂  Nowadays, I pour myself a glass of wine and cruise "eBay" or "Amazon"....and the times, they keep on changing. 🎄