Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Cuddles


PTU Scrap Kit "A Verymany Christmas" by Amy Marie

"Dash" by ©Verymany

Isn't he adorable??? Dash is patiently waiting to greet his new family.  Left by Santa for a lucky girl or boy, Dash will provides lots of cuddles and licks of joy!

I purchased this scrap kit a long time ago and never used it, so it sat in my collection until I decided to try creating tags again.  Its a stunning christmas kit, with lots of elements and papers. Unfortunately, the mask I used is no longer available.  It's labeled in my mask file as KBH_2012_Mask 26.  I did not have luck locating the creator on line to give credit to this wonderful mask.  

I have been busy cleaning and baking for Christmas...haven't had time to actually sit and create. My mind is too tired at night and my fingers, with the cold creeping into Arizona, have been too swollen to manipulate the mouse to move elements within a picture. Even typing hurts! 😞 I am reading tutorials about creating actually pictures (cards) using the pre-shape tool and/or templates. Hopefully, might be easier on my swollen fingers. I did find some artists that have done beautiful work using this method. Crosses fingers (ouch!)   

Only one week to Christmas...hope everyone is ready!!!