Thursday, November 30, 2017

Winter Party

Winter Party
Designed by ©A Touch of Lacie
All Rights Reserved

Wendy by ©Verymany

PTU Scrap Kit "Winter Party" by Pink Paradox Productions
It's party time! 

As Christmas grows closer I am sure you will be receiving many party invitations. Isn't this a wonderful time of year to celebrate?  I took the party idea and applied it to my artwork.  Our girl is patiently waiting for her guests to arrive, sipping a glass of champagne while enjoying the snowfall outside her window.  I wonder if they are late because of the weather? What do you think? 

The PTU tube is "Wendy" by Verymany, one of the very first Christmas tubes I ever purchased from my favorite artist.  I used a wonderful PTU scrap kit by Pink Paradox Productions,  called "Winter Party".  It's full of elements that are essential for any seasonal party.  I plan to use it throughout the holidays.  It is absolutely perfect for New Year's Eve! The snow animation I used is by Dragonfly. The animation is free to use and can be found here, along with instructions on how to use the animation. 

I am planning a trip to Scottsdale very soon.  Time for me to relax, dine out, maybe take in a movie or just walk through the Fashion Mall.  I do want to spend a majority of my time reading!! I am still far behind on my reading, although I am now closer to finishing "The Witch's Daughter".  Only a few more chapters to go...if I can stay awake long enough to finish.  Hopefully, I will be able to start my new book when I am in Scottsdale.  😎