Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Believe In Magic

Tube "Moonlight Elf" by Very Many
FTU Cluster Frame "Once Upon A Time" by ChilipepperSpiced
PTU Scrap Kit "Once Upon A Time" by Amy Marie Scraps 

Lovely elf by Very Many. I always seem to buy quite a number of her tubes, as she's such a great artist. The scrap kit is a purchase from a new store I discovered when I downloaded Chilipepper Spiced's free to use cluster frame.  Amy Marie Scraps has some beautiful kits and I did buy another of her kits along with this one. I did add a few elements and used a paper from the scrap kit. On Chilipepper Spiced's blog,  I read that some artist's do not allow the addition of embellishments to their frames unless its from the same scrap kit. (See below)

Please be aware of designer's TOU when using ANY FTU CLUSTER FRAMES, that I design. It goes against MOST designers TOU to ADD/EMBELLISH with elements NOT in the Scrap kit the Cluster is designed from. IF you are in doubt as to the designer's TOU please go to the LINK provided in the POST with the CLUSTER FRAME and READ the designers TOU.
 
 I was not aware of this TOU, but will try to do this from now on.  Most of my embellishments are mainly adding the paper from a similar scrap kit.  When I read the TOU from the scrap kit website, it usually did not elaborate on whether I could or could not add elements or papers from another scrap kit artist. Noticeably, most scrap kits give permission to change color and size.  

I have been re-watching "The Vampire Diaries" on Netflix. My next wild and crazy streaming spree will be "Game of Thrones".  That spree will start soon since the season begins in July. Needless to say, I can't wait for Season 7 to begin.  Until then..I am off to re-watch TVD.  ðŸ˜Š