Monday, December 26, 2016

Late December


I created this tag with a winter snow scene that I actually saw in a movie. I've been watching Hallmark Channel's Christmas movie marathons and yes, Christmas is over, but not in my heart.  Ok, a brief scene of a cabin with snow falling in the background and my mind starting putting it together for a tag. I guess I should start keeping track of each step in the making of my tags, but I am not at that stage yet. Maybe next year I will be able to advance to that stage.

For this tag, I used a beautiful tube called "Fawn" by Nocturne. She is PTU and you can purchase her at Pics for Design.


I also used PTU "Santa Angel's collie" in the background.  The collie comes with another lovely lady by Laguna and is available for purchase at Pics for Design.

 

Scrap kit used to create the frame is PTU "Winter Cuddles" and available at Pink Paradox Productions. 

 PTU Scrap Kit

Here is the cluster frame I created, which is free to use, just click the image and save to your computer:



PTU Snow Animation is by Scrappy Bit of Fun and can be purchased at Creative Design Outlet., You may be able to find a FTU snow animation on her website 

Canvas size 700x700 pixels, resolution 96. Mask is "Kissing Kate Mask1" by Kissing Kate and is FTU, you can find it on her website here.

Have a great evening!